By Pepper Schwartz,Martha Kempner
50 nice Myths of Human Sexuality seeks to dispel mostly approved myths and misunderstandings surrounding human sexuality, delivering an enlightening, attention-grabbing and not easy ebook that covers the fifty components the author’s think participants needs to comprehend to have a secure, gratifying and fit intercourse life.
- Dispels/Explores normally authorised myths and misunderstandings surrounding human sexuality
- Includes comparisons to different nations and cultures exploring varied ideals and the way societies can impact perceptions
- Areas mentioned comprise: pre-marital intercourse, masturbation, sexual illnesses, myth, pornography, relationships, birth control, and feelings similar to jealousy, physique picture lack of confidence, passionate love and sexual aggression
- Covers either heterosexual and same-sex relationships
Read Online or Download 50 Great Myths of Human Sexuality PDF
Similar psychology of sexuality books
Regulating intercourse is an anthology that provides debates over the position of the nation in developing and controlling erotic perform, intimacy, and id. the aim of this edited quantity is to handle sexual dilemmas in legislation and the country in great components comparable to same-sex family partnerships, sexual economies, and adolescence sexuality through a chain of lively dialogues among socio-legal students from diversified disciplinary, nationwide, and political views.
Patterned after the bestselling the entire grownup Psychotherapy remedy Planner, this helpful sourcebook offers the entire crucial construction blocks you want to increase centred, formal treatment options that fulfill the entire calls for of HMOs, controlled care businesses, third-party payers, and country and federal evaluation organizations.
Intercourse in our on-line world deals a daring and provocative, but sensitively written, account of an under-investigated sector of sociological enquiry. whereas there's a enormous volume of analysis documenting the reviews of intercourse staff, little or no info exists on their male consumers. the 1st empirically-based quantity at the reports of fellows who pay for intercourse, this paintings offers an important new resource of knowledge.
Policing Sexuality explores the legislation of sexual behaviour and id by way of kingdom states, and questions how and why states have sought to persuade and keep an eye on the sexuality of its electorate. Julian C. H. Lee offers either theoretical and ethnographic literature, distilling universal topics and motives and offering components that give a contribution in the direction of a state's wish to regulate either the sexual behaviour and sexual id of its electorate, akin to the impact of colonialism, type, faith and nationwide identification.
- From Single to Serious: Relationships, Gender, and Sexuality on American Evangelical Campuses (The American Campus)
- Erotische intelligentie (Dutch Edition)
- Sex among the Rabble: An Intimate History of Gender and Power in the Age of Revolution, Philadelphia, 1730-1830 (Published by the Omohundro Institute of ... and the University of North Carolina Press)
- Wild Feminine: Finding Power, Spirit & Joy in the Female Body
- Stigma and the Shaping of the Pornography Industry (Routledge Advances in Sociology)
Extra info for 50 Great Myths of Human Sexuality
50 Great Myths of Human Sexuality by Pepper Schwartz,Martha Kempner