By David Collins
Read Online or Download An Introduction to International Investment Law PDF
Similar international law books
Released in 1991, United States & The Politicizati is a precious contribution to the sphere of overseas Politics.
Sovereignty, as an idea, is in a country of flux. through the final century, conventional meanings were worn away whereas the constraints of sovereignty were altered as transnational matters compete with household issues for priority. This quantity offers an interdisciplinary research of conceptions of sovereignty.
This ebook starts with an exercise, proposing a theoretical reflection on the technological path that, over the years, has transformed the methods we produce, devour and manage intellectual content material topic to copyright protection. This lays the basis for a additional research of the most felony points of the hot eu Directive, its advancements, its traits and its issues of controversy, with exact and extra concrete consciousness to the way it proposes to address the issues of pageant, transparency and multi-territorial licensing.
This is often the 1st booklet to offer the legislations of the Baltic States in a single accomplished and coherent quantity in English. The Baltic States zone, which was once integrated by means of the Soviet Union for fifty years and now could be the one such territory within the european, remains to be characterised by means of a couple of detailed features, difficulties and developmental tendencies.
- State Aid Law and Business Taxation (MPI Studies in Tax Law and Public Finance)
- The Power of Deliberation: International Law, Politics and Organizations
- The Pirate Myth: Genealogies of an Imperial Concept (Law and the Postcolonial)
- Shared Responsibility: The United Nations in the Age of Globalization
- The EU Charter of Fundamental Rights as a Binding Instrument: Five Years Old and Growing (Studies of the Oxford Institute of European and Comparative Law)
Extra info for An Introduction to International Investment Law
An Introduction to International Investment Law by David Collins