By Nehal Bhuta,Susanne Beck,Robin Geiβ,Hin-Yan Liu,Claus Kreβ
Read or Download Autonomous Weapons Systems: Law, Ethics, Policy PDF
Best international law books
Released in 1991, United States & The Politicizati is a worthwhile contribution to the sector of foreign Politics.
Sovereignty, as an idea, is in a nation of flux. through the final century, conventional meanings were worn away whereas the constraints of sovereignty were altered as transnational concerns compete with family issues for priority. This quantity offers an interdisciplinary research of conceptions of sovereignty.
This booklet starts with an exercise, proposing a theoretical reflection on the technological path that, through the years, has transformed the methods we produce, devour and manage intellectual content material topic to copyright protection. This lays the basis for a additional research of the most criminal features of the hot ecu Directive, its advancements, its traits and its issues of controversy, with distinct and extra concrete cognizance to the way it proposes to address the issues of festival, transparency and multi-territorial licensing.
This is often the 1st ebook to give the legislations of the Baltic States in a single finished and coherent quantity in English. The Baltic States sector, which was once included through the Soviet Union for fifty years and now's the single such territory within the ecu, remains to be characterised through a few particular characteristics, difficulties and developmental developments.
- Special Economic Zones: Law and Policy Perspectives (Beiträge zum ausländischen und internationalen Privatrecht)
- Brand New Ireland?: Tourism, Development and National Identity in the Irish Republic (New Directions in Tourism Analysis)
- International Relations: The Path Not Taken
- World Peace and the Human Family (Points of Conflict)
- The Image before the Weapon: a critical history of the distinction between combatant and civilian
- Finnish Yearbook of International Law, Volume 23, 2012-2013
Additional info for Autonomous Weapons Systems: Law, Ethics, Policy
Autonomous Weapons Systems: Law, Ethics, Policy by Nehal Bhuta,Susanne Beck,Robin Geiβ,Hin-Yan Liu,Claus Kreβ